Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High zero.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 2 except zero along parts of the coast.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Windy. Low minus 2. High plus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries. Low minus 10. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Monday, 17 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Date modified: