St. Thomas, ON

Current Conditions

Light Drizzle

Light Drizzle

C 39°F

Wind:
W 17 km/h
W 11 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
London Int'l Airport
Date:
8:00 PM EST Tuesday 17 January 2017
Condition:
Light Drizzle
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
5 km
3 miles
Temperature:
3.7°C
38.7°F
Dew point:
3.7°C
38.7°F
Humidity:
100%
Wind:
W 17 km/h
W 11 mph

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 17 January 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 17 January 2017

Periods of rain or drizzle
Tonight
C 37°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
Periods of drizzle or rain
Wed, 18 Jan
C 39°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 19 Jan
C 37°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Night:  Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 1.
Chance of showers
Fri, 20 Jan
C 41°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Cloudy
Sat, 21 Jan
C 45°F
Cloudy. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sun, 22 Jan
C 45°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Periods of rain
Mon, 23 Jan
C 45°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High 7.
Normals:
Max -2°C.28°F. Min -9°C.16°F.
Sunrise:
7:52 EST
Sunset:
17:18 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
1.8°C 35.2°F
Min:
-8.2°C 17.2°F
Total Precipitation:
0.5 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: