Issued: 5:30 AM EDT Friday 18 April 2014
- Today, 18 April
- Sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight, 18 April
- Increasing cloudiness. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 1.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to rain in the morning and ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Clearing late in the evening. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the afternoon. High 9.
- Sunday, 20 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 12.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 10.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 8.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 13.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 9.
- Date modified: