Issued: 5:00 AM EST Monday 9 December 2013
- Today, 9 December
- Periods of snow changing to periods of rain mixed with drizzle near noon and ending this afternoon then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High plus 2.
- Tonight, 9 December
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the evening. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 6.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 13.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 12.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 11.
- Sunday, 15 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Date modified: