Mount Forest, ON
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 21 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 21 November
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain late in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High 6.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning early in the evening and ending after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near 6.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low plus 4. High 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 1.
- Date modified: