Mount Forest, ON
- SE 11 km/h
- Observed at:
- Mount Forest
- 11:00 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Not observed
- 100.0 kPa
- SE 11 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 80 late in the afternoon. High 13.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
A few rain showers changing to snow and local blowing snow near midnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Flurries. Windy. High zero.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Date modified: