- W 5 km/h
- Observed at:
- Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport
- 3:00 AM EDT Tuesday 21 October 2014
- 100.9 kPa
- 8 km
- W 5 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Monday 20 October 2014
- TonightMonday night, 20 October
A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
- TuesdayTuesday, 21 October
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 10.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 21 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 22 October
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
- ThursdayThursday, 23 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 13.
- FridayFriday, 24 October
Sunny. Low plus 4. High 15.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 14.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 14.
- Date modified: