- Observed at:
- Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport
- 10:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- 100.7 kPa
- 24 km
- N 13 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 6:25 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Snow and local blowing snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- Date modified: