Cambridge, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 34°F

Wind:
W 4 km/h
W 2 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport
Date:
1:00 AM EST Sunday 4 December 2016
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
102.5 kPa
30.3 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
1.2°C
34.2°F
Dew point:
-0.8°C
30.6°F
Humidity:
87%
Wind:
W 4 km/h
W 2 mph

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 3 December 2016

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 3 December 2016

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tonight
-2°C 28°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Sun, 4 Dec
C 36°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Night:  Snow ending before morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Mon, 5 Dec
C 36°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 4.
Cloudy
Tue, 6 Dec
C 39°F
Cloudy. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Low plus 2.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 7 Dec
C 43°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 8 Dec
-3°C 27°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Night:  Flurries or snow squalls. Low minus 5.
Flurries
Fri, 9 Dec
-2°C 28°F
Flurries or snow squalls. High minus 2.
Normals:
Max C.36°F. Min -5°C.23°F.
Sunrise:
7:38 EST
Sunset:
16:46 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
3.4°C 38.1°F
Min:
0.5°C 32.9°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: