* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Today, 9 March
- Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 9 March
- Cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 in the afternoon. High 6.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 3. High plus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High plus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- Date modified: