- Observed at:
- Burlington Lift Bridge
- 4:00 AM EDT Saturday 2 August 2014
- Not observed
- 102.0 kPa
- SE 3 km/h
Issued: 10:17 PM EDT Friday 1 August 2014
- Tonight, 1 August
- Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 16.
- Saturday, 2 August
- Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
- Saturday night, 2 August
- Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Low 13.
- Sunday, 3 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26.
- Monday, 4 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 25.
- Tuesday, 5 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17. High 23.
- Wednesday, 6 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 24.
- Thursday, 7 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 26.
- Date modified: