Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 6.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 7.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Date modified: