Hamilton, ON

Current Conditions
Light Snow

Light Snow

-6°C

Wind:
E 14 km/h
Wind Chill:
-11

Conditions details

Observed at:
Hamilton Munro Int'l Airport
Date:
3:00 PM EST Tuesday 3 March 2015
Condition:
Light Snow
Pressure:
100.9 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
4 km
Temperature:
-5.7°C
Dewpoint:
-7.2°C
Humidity:
89%
Wind:
E 14 km/h
Wind Chill:
-11
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:00 AM EST Tuesday 3 March 2015

Freezing rain warning in effect.

Tuesday, 3 March
Snow or freezing rain

Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h. High zero.

Tuesday night, 3 March
Periods of drizzle

Freezing rain mixed with ice pellets ending early this evening then cloudy and 60 percent chance of drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 3 this evening then falling.

Wednesday, 4 March
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2.

Thursday, 5 March
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 9.

Friday, 6 March
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 8.

Saturday, 7 March
Chance of flurries

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High zero.

Sunday, 8 March
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High zero.

Monday, 9 March
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 3.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
-3.8°C
Min:
-14.1°C
Precip:
Trace

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-6°C

Today

Sunrise:
6:54
Sunset:
18:10

Stay connected

What we are doing

Date modified: