- Observed at:
- Hamilton Munro Int'l Airport
- 7:00 AM EDT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Light Snowshower
- 100.1 kPa
- 5 km
- NE 30 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Blowing snow warning in effect.
- Today, 12 March
- Rain changing to snow at times heavy and blowing snow this morning. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind becoming northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 7 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Light snow and blowing snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 16.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 8.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 11. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: