- S 12 km/h
- Observed at:
- Hamilton Munro Int'l Airport
- 3:00 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 101.2 kPa
- 16 km
- S 12 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning late this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 70 before morning. Low 8.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. High 14 with temperature falling to plus 5 in the afternoon.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. Low plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High zero.
- Date modified: