Richmond Hill, ON
- E 11 km/h
- Observed at:
- Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport
- 10:00 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- 100.5 kPa
- 24 km
- E 11 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Low 7.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 14 with temperature falling to 6 in the afternoon.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. Low plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 1.
- Date modified: