* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Snow mixed with freezing drizzle overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h early this evening then south 20 before morning. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3 with temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 after midnight. Low minus 6.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 6.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- Date modified: