* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Tonight, 8 March
- Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 12.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Sunday night, 9 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 6.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 4.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High plus 1.
- Date modified: