Greater Sudbury, ON
Issued: 4:00 PM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- Snow ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
- Monday, 10 March
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Periods of light snow ending in the evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming west 30 km/h then light near midnight. Low minus 2.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 12.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 24. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Low minus 11. High minus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Date modified: