Greater Sudbury, ON
Issued: 4:00 PM EST Friday 30 January 2015
- TonightFriday night, 30 January
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning early in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 31 January
Periods of light snow ending late in the evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Sunny. High minus 20.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 15.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 17. High minus 13.
- ThursdayThursday, 5 February
Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 15.
What we are doing
- Date modified: