Gravenhurst, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

20°C 67°F

Wind:
S 11 km/h
S 7 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Muskoka Airport
Date:
2:00 AM EDT Sunday 26 June 2016
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
19.6°C
67.3°F
Dewpoint:
10.7°C
51.3°F
Humidity:
56%
Wind:
S 11 km/h
S 7 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Saturday 25 June 2016

A few clouds
Tonight
16°C 61°F
A few clouds. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 26 Jun
30°C 86°F
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 30. Humidex 32. UV index 9 or very high.
Night: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening then 70 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Jun
26°C 79°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Tue, 28 Jun
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night: Clear. Low 10.
Sunny
Wed, 29 Jun
22°C 72°F
Sunny. High 22.
Night: Clear. Low 9.
Sunny
Thu, 30 Jun
25°C 77°F
Sunny. High 25.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Fri, 1 Jul
21°C 70°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
29.1°C
Min:
8.8°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
84.4°F
Min:
47.8°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
24°C
Min:
10°C
Max:
75°F
Min:
50°F

Today

Sunrise:
5:33
Sunset:
21:08

What we are doing

Date modified: