Temiskaming Shores, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 32°F

Wind:
ESE 17 km/h
ESE 10 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Earlton Airport
Date:
5:04 AM EST Monday 23 January 2017
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
101.4 kPa
29.9 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
0.1°C
32.2°F
Dew point:
-2.0°C
28.4°F
Humidity:
86%
Wind:
ESE 17 km/h
ESE 10 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:30 AM EST Monday 23 January 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:30 AM EST Monday 23 January 2017

Periods of drizzle mixed with freezing drizzle
Today
C 36°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of drizzle or freezing drizzle changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle near noon. Risk of freezing rain this morning. High plus 2.
Periods of drizzle
Tonight
-3°C 27°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle or flurries this evening. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow
Tue, 24 Jan
-3°C 27°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
Chance of snow
Wed, 25 Jan
C 32°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 26 Jan
-3°C 27°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 27 Jan
-9°C 16°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 28 Jan
-11°C 12°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 18.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 29 Jan
-13°C F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 13.
Normals:
Max -10°C.14°F. Min -21°C.-6°F.
Sunrise:
7:55 EST
Sunset:
17:06 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
1.7°C 35.1°F
Min:
0.4°C 32.7°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: