Algonquin Park (Brent), ON

Current Conditions

 

14°C 57°F

Wind:
E 2 km/h
E 1 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Algonquin Park East Gate
Date:
6:00 PM EDT Saturday 1 October 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
102.2 kPa
30.2 inches
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
13.6°C
56.5°F
Dewpoint:
7.9°C
46.2°F
Humidity:
69%
Wind:
E 2 km/h
E 1 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Saturday 1 October 2016

Chance of showers
Tonight
10°C 50°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Oct
16°C 61°F
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night: Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 3 Oct
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.
Sunny
Tue, 4 Oct
19°C 66°F
Sunny. High 19.
Night: Clear. Low 11.
Sunny
Wed, 5 Oct
20°C 68°F
Sunny. High 20.
Night: Clear. Low 10.
Sunny
Thu, 6 Oct
19°C 66°F
Sunny. High 19.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Fri, 7 Oct
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
17.5°C
Min:
6.8°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
63.5°F
Min:
44.2°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
15°C
Min:
C
Max:
59°F
Min:
37°F

Today

Sunrise:
7:12
Sunset:
18:54

What we are doing

Date modified: