Strathroy, ON

Current Conditions

Mist

Mist

C 35°F

Wind:
W 16 km/h
W 10 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
London Int'l Airport
Date:
1:00 AM EST Wednesday 18 January 2017
Condition:
Mist
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
5 km
3 miles
Temperature:
1.4°C
34.5°F
Dew point:
1.1°C
34.0°F
Humidity:
98%
Wind:
W 16 km/h
W 10 mph

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 17 January 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 17 January 2017

Periods of rain or drizzle
Tonight
C 37°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Fog patches dissipating early this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this evening. Low plus 3.
Periods of drizzle or rain
Wed, 18 Jan
C 37°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Night:  Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing late in the evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 19 Jan
C 36°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Night:  Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 1.
Chance of showers
Fri, 20 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Cloudy
Sat, 21 Jan
C 45°F
Cloudy. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sun, 22 Jan
C 45°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Periods of rain
Mon, 23 Jan
C 43°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High 6.
Normals:
Max -3°C.27°F. Min -10°C.14°F.
Sunrise:
7:53 EST
Sunset:
17:21 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
1.8°C 35.2°F
Min:
-8.2°C 17.2°F
Total Precipitation:
0.5 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: