Tillsonburg, ON

Current Conditions

21°C 70°F

Wind:
SSW 8 km/h
SSW 5 mph
Humidex:
28
83
Conditions details
Observed at:
Delhi
Date:
11:00 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.9 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
21.0°C
69.8°F
Dew point:
19.7°C
67.5°F
Humidity:
92%
Wind:
SSW 8 km/h
SSW 5 mph
Humidex:
28
83

ForecastIssued: 8:15 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 8:15 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
19°C 66°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 19.
A few showers
Fri, 23 Jun
23°C 73°F
A few showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 23. Humidex 31. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Sat, 24 Jun
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Sun, 25 Jun
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Mon, 26 Jun
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Tue, 27 Jun
22°C 72°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 28 Jun
24°C 75°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Normals:
Max 26°C.79°F. Min 14°C.57°F.
Sunrise:
5:45 EDT
Sunset:
21:05 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
23.2°C 73.8°F
Min:
10.8°C 51.4°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: