Issued: 3:30 PM EST Thursday 27 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 27 November
A few flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 6.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
- Friday nightFriday night, 28 November
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 6.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 13.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy. Low plus 3. High plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High zero.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low zero. High plus 4.
- Date modified: