- Observed at:
- 7:00 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.2 kPa
- WSW 26 gust 36 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Periods of rain or wet snow beginning in the evening then changing to snow after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow. Windy. High minus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 8.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 10. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 2. High minus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Date modified: