- Observed at:
- 9:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.4 kPa
- WSW 3 km/h
Issued: 8:27 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Today, 1 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
- Tonight, 1 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A few showers ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. High 20.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 23.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 25.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 20. High 24.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 20.
- Sunday, 7 September
- Sunny. Low 6. High 20.
- Date modified: