- Observed at:
- 3:00 AM EDT Wednesday 1 April 2015
- Not observed
- 101.6 kPa
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 31 March 2015
- TonightTuesday night, 31 March
A few clouds. Low minus 15.
- WednesdayWednesday, 1 April
Sunny. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 1 April
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight with risk of freezing rain. Low minus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 2 April
Periods of snow or rain. High 11.
- FridayFriday, 3 April
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. High 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 4 April
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 1.
- SundaySunday, 5 April
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 12. High plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 6 April
Sunny. Low minus 7. High 7.
What we are doing
- Date modified: