- Observed at:
- 1:00 AM EST Monday 22 December 2014
- Not observed
- 102.7 kPa
Issued: 7:47 PM EST Sunday 21 December 2014
- TonightSunday night, 21 December
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches. Low minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 2.
- Monday nightMonday night, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Periods of rain. Low plus 4. High 7.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Flurries. Low zero. High zero.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High minus 2.
What we are doing
- Date modified: