Haliburton, ON

Current Conditions

 

-9°C

Wind:
NW 7 km/h
Wind Chill:
-13

Conditions details

Observed at:
Bancroft
Date:
11:00 AM EST Friday 21 November 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
102.7 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Temperature:
-8.7°C
Dewpoint:
-15.6°C
Humidity:
57%
Wind:
NW 7 km/h
Wind Chill:
-13
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:00 AM EST Friday 21 November 2014

Friday, 21 November
Mainly sunny

Mainly sunny. High minus 6.

Friday night, 21 November
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 9.

Saturday, 22 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of snow in the afternoon and then to 70 percent chance of rain or drizzle early in the evening. High plus 2.

Sunday, 23 November
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 7.

Monday, 24 November
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 9.

Tuesday, 25 November
Chance of flurries or rain showers

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 2. High plus 3.

Wednesday, 26 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 2.

Thursday, 27 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 3.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
-3.2°C
Min:
-11.0°C
Precip:
1.1 mm

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-5°C

Today

Sunrise:
7:20
Sunset:
16:40

Stay connected

Date modified: