Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Issued: 4:00 PM EST Wednesday 11 December 2013
Snow squall warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 December
- Flurries and a few local snow squalls ending after midnight then cloudy. Local amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 early this evening then diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
- Thursday night, 12 December
- Cloudy. A few flurries beginning early in the evening and ending before morning. Local amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening and after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 16.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 13.
- Sunday, 15 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 13.
- Monday, 16 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 9.
- Tuesday, 17 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- Date modified: