Sault Ste. Marie, ON
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM EST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Tonight, 8 March
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 18.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
- Sunday night, 9 March
- Periods of light snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow or rain. High plus 5.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 8.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 4.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High plus 1.
- Date modified: