Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Observed at:
- Sault Ste. Marie Airport
- 11:00 AM EDT Monday 21 April 2014
- Light Drizzle
- 101.3 kPa
- 0.4 km
- ENE 17 km/h
Issued: 11:30 AM EDT Monday 21 April 2014
Fog advisory in effect.
- Today, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of drizzle near noon. Fog dissipating early this afternoon. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight, 21 April
- A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with 70 percent chance of drizzle. Fog. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 2.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Fog dissipating in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Sunny. Low minus 5. High 6.
- Thursday, 24 April
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain. Low minus 3. High plus 5.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow. Windy. Low plus 1. High 7.
- Saturday, 26 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 2. High 6.
- Sunday, 27 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High 9.
- Date modified: