Sault Ste. Marie, ON
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:30 AM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Today, 9 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2.
- Tonight, 9 March
- Periods of light snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the evening. High plus 4.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 11.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 21. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10. High zero.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- Date modified: