- Observed at:
- 4:00 AM EDT Friday 25 July 2014
- Not observed
- 101.6 kPa
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Friday 25 July 2014
- Today, 25 July
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 9 or very high.
- Tonight, 25 July
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
- Saturday, 26 July
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 24.
- Sunday, 27 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 19. High 26.
- Monday, 28 July
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 21.
- Tuesday, 29 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 22.
- Wednesday, 30 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 22.
- Thursday, 31 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 24.
- Date modified: