- Observed at:
- 12:00 AM EST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Not observed
- 100.4 kPa
- SE 30 gust 41 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 8:57 PM EST Wednesday 4 December 2013
- Tonight, 4 December
- A few showers changing to periods of drizzle near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
- Thursday, 5 December
- Drizzle ending early in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Thursday night, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
- Friday, 6 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 3.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Date modified: