* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning then 30 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning and early afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 19. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 10. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- Date modified: