- Observed at:
- 8:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.3 kPa
- S 5 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Cloudy. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening and after midnight. Snow beginning after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy ending in the evening then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 10.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 10. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Monday, 17 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 14. High minus 7.
- Date modified: