* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:16 PM EST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Tonight, 8 March
- Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Sunday night, 9 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 7.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High plus 2.
- Date modified: