Goderich, ON

Current Conditions

22°C 71°F

Wind:
NW 6 km/h
NW 4 mph
Humidex:
26
78
Conditions details
Observed at:
Goderich
Date:
6:00 PM EDT Sunday 28 May 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.5 kPa
29.7 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
21.6°C
70.9°F
Dew point:
14.9°C
58.8°F
Humidity:
66%
Wind:
NW 6 km/h
NW 4 mph
Humidex:
26
78

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EDT Sunday 28 May 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EDT Sunday 28 May 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
13°C 55°F
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending near midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Mon, 29 May
19°C 66°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Tue, 30 May
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Wed, 31 May
18°C 64°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Thu, 1 Jun
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 2 Jun
21°C 70°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 3 Jun
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Normals:
Max 21°C.70°F. Min 10°C.50°F.
Sunrise:
5:50 EDT
Sunset:
20:58 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
18.8°C 65.8°F
Min:
8.7°C 47.7°F
Total Precipitation:
0.5 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: