- Observed at:
- 2:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.3 kPa
- SSW 2 km/h
Issued: 10:12 PM EDT Sunday 31 August 2014
- Tonight, 31 August
- A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 15.
- Monday, 1 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
- Monday night, 1 September
- Becoming cloudy in the evening with 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 19.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Sunny. Low 14. High 24.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 17. High 25.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 19. High 28.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 19.
- Date modified: