Collingwood, ON

Current Conditions

 

14°C

Wind:
SSW 28 gust 58 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
Collingwood
Date:
4:00 PM EST Monday 24 November 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
98.4 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Temperature:
14.2°C
Dewpoint:
8.5°C
Humidity:
68%
Wind:
SSW 28 gust 58 km/h
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EST Monday 24 November 2014

Monday night, 24 November
Chance of rain showers or flurries

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low zero.

Tuesday, 25 November
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 1.

Tuesday night, 25 November
Flurries

Flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the evening then light after midnight. Low minus 3.

Wednesday, 26 November
Cloudy

Cloudy. High plus 1.

Thursday, 27 November
Periods of snow

Periods of snow. Low minus 6. High zero.

Friday, 28 November
Chance of flurries

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 1.

Saturday, 29 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High plus 1.

Sunday, 30 November
Chance of flurries or rain showers

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 2. High plus 4.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
10.5°C
Min:
5.6°C
Precip:
0.0 mm

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-4°C

Today

Sunrise:
7:29
Sunset:
16:47

Stay connected

Date modified: