Issued: 3:30 PM EST Wednesday 17 December 2014
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Rain showers changing to flurries this evening. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low minus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. High minus 3.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 18 December
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High zero.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
What we are doing
- Date modified: