Sioux Lookout, ON

Current Conditions

 
Partly Cloudy

C

Observed at:
Sioux Lookout Airport
Date:
2:00 PM CDT Tuesday 30 September 2014
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.9 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
24 km
Temperature:
8.3°C
Dewpoint:
4.7°C
Humidity:
78%
Wind:
SSE 11 km/h

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Tue
30 Sep

A few clouds
  •  
  •  
  • C

Wed
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 70%
  • 15°C
  •  

Thu
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 14°C
  • 11°C

Fri
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • C
  • C

Sat
Oct

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 40%
  • C
  • C

Sun
Oct

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 30%
  • C
  • C

Mon
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • C
  • C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM EDT Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tonight, 30 September
A few clouds. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low 6.
Wednesday, 1 October
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 15.
Wednesday night, 1 October
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
Thursday, 2 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Friday, 3 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 9.
Saturday, 4 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High 7.
Sunday, 5 October
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High 7.
Monday, 6 October
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 8.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
4.8°C
Min:
2.0°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Normals
nodata
Max:
12°C
Min:
C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
7:06
Sunset:
18:50

Stay connected