Toronto Island, ON
- Observed at:
- Toronto City Centre Airport
- 3:00 AM EDT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- 100.6 kPa
- 16 km
- NE 9 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 6:25 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low plus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow beginning early in the morning. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 11. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 4.
- Date modified: