Toronto Island, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 38°F

Wind:
ENE 39 gust 54 km/h
ENE 24 gust 33 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Toronto City Centre Airport
Date:
12:00 PM EST Monday 23 January 2017
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
100.9 kPa
29.8 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
3.2°C
37.8°F
Dew point:
1.6°C
34.9°F
Humidity:
89%
Wind:
ENE 39 gust 54 km/h
ENE 24 gust 33 mph

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Monday 23 January 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Monday 23 January 2017

Chance of showers or drizzle
Today
C 39°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Periods of rain
Tonight
C 32°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning this evening then changing to periods of snow after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
Periods of light snow
Tue, 24 Jan
C 36°F
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero.
Periods of rain or snow
Wed, 25 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Thu, 26 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 27 Jan
C 34°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 28 Jan
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 29 Jan
-4°C 25°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Normals:
Max -2°C.28°F. Min -10°C.14°F.
Sunrise:
7:43 EST
Sunset:
17:16 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.9°C 40.8°F
Min:
2.5°C 36.5°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: