- Observed at:
- Timmins Victor Power Airport
- 9:00 PM EDT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Partly Cloudy
- 100.7 kPa
- 24 km
- SW 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM EDT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Tonight, 2 September
- Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 10.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 3 September
- Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
- Thursday, 4 September
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23.
- Friday, 5 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 15.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 18.
- Sunday, 7 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 16.
- Monday, 8 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 19.
- Date modified: