* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM EST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Today, 8 December
- Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 2.
- Tonight, 8 December
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow changing to periods of rain and ending late in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High plus 4 with temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 8.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Date modified: