Issued: 4:00 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning overnight. Low minus 17.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Snow becoming mixed with periods of ice pellets in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Periods of rain or wet snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 10.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Low minus 13. High minus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 9.
- Date modified: