- Observed at:
- Taloyoak Airport
- 8:00 PM MDT Monday 20 October 2014
- 101.5 kPa
- 2 km
Issued: 2:00 PM MDT Monday 20 October 2014
- TonightMonday night, 20 October
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
- TuesdayTuesday, 21 October
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 30.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 21 October
Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
- WednesdayWednesday, 22 October
Sunny. High minus 24.
- ThursdayThursday, 23 October
Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 20.
- FridayFriday, 24 October
Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 15.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 11.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Date modified: