Issued: 7:33 PM EST Sunday 1 February 2015
- TonightSunday night, 1 February
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Temperature rising to minus 21 by morning. Wind chill minus 37.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 33.
- Monday nightMonday night, 2 February
Light snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 24.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Sunny. Low minus 29. High minus 29.
- ThursdayThursday, 5 February
Sunny. Low minus 31. High minus 27.
- FridayFriday, 6 February
Sunny. Low minus 32. High minus 28.
- SaturdaySaturday, 7 February
Sunny. Low minus 29. High minus 27.
What we are doing
- Date modified: