Hall Beach, NU
Issued: 4:00 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Periods of light snow. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Periods of light snow ending early in the afternoon then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 24 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 34.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 19 by morning. Wind chill minus 36.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 20.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Clear. Low minus 26. High minus 24.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Clear. Windy. Low minus 27. High minus 24.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Clear. Low minus 31. High minus 29.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Clear. Low minus 31. High minus 28.
- Date modified: