Rankin Inlet, NU
Issued: 3:00 PM CST Thursday 18 December 2014
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
Periods of light snow. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 30.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Periods of light snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 14.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 34.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Sunny. High minus 16.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 12.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 14.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 18.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 22. High minus 20.
What we are doing
- Date modified: