Rankin Inlet, NU
Issued: 3:00 PM CST Sunday 21 December 2014
- TonightSunday night, 21 December
A few flurries ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to minus 22 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 32.
- Monday nightMonday night, 22 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Sunny. High minus 19.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 19. High minus 14.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Windy. Low minus 16. High minus 16.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Windy. Low minus 28. High minus 26.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 27.
What we are doing
- Date modified: