Resolute, NU

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 40°F

Wind:
N 2 km/h
N 1 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Resolute Airport
Date:
11:00 PM CDT Monday 25 July 2016
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
4.5°C
40.1°F
Dewpoint:
3.0°C
37.4°F
Humidity:
90%
Wind:
N 2 km/h
N 1 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM EDT Monday 25 July 2016

Chance of showers
Tonight
C 37°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Tue, 26 Jul
C 41°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 5.
Night: Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 27 Jul
C 46°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Night: A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6.
Sunny
Thu, 28 Jul
10°C 50°F
Sunny. High 10.
Night: Sunny. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 29 Jul
C 45°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
Night: A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 30 Jul
11°C 52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Night: A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 31 Jul
11°C 52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
6.8°C
Min:
4.9°C
Precip:
Trace
Max:
44.2°F
Min:
40.8°F
Precip:
Trace

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
C
Max:
45°F
Min:
34°F

What we are doing

Features

Get your weather, plan your day.

Extreme Heat Protection

Be Air Aware

Air Quality Health Index

Be weather wise!

UV Index and sun protection

Date modified: