- Observed at:
- Resolute Airport
- 6:00 PM CDT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 100.8 kPa
- 24 km
- SE 26 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM EDT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Tonight, 2 September
- Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low plus 1.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- Wednesday night, 3 September
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 3.
- Thursday, 4 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 3.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 5.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 7 September
- Cloudy. Low minus 2. High minus 1.
- Monday, 8 September
- Cloudy. Low minus 4. High minus 3.
- Date modified: