- Observed at:
- Iqaluit Airport
- 2:00 AM EDT Monday 22 September 2014
- 100.2 kPa
- 24 km
- SSW 6 km/h
Issued: 5:46 PM EDT Sunday 21 September 2014
- Tonight, 21 September
- A few flurries or rain showers ending this evening then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 before morning. Low minus 1.
- Monday, 22 September
- Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Snow mixed with rain early in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Monday night, 22 September
- Overcast. Low minus 4.
- Tuesday, 23 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 24 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Thursday, 25 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low zero. High plus 2.
- Friday, 26 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Saturday, 27 September
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Date modified: