Issued: 4:00 PM EST Wednesday 17 December 2014
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 24 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 36.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 18 December
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Sunny. High minus 23.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 24. High minus 15.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 17.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21. High minus 17.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 16.
What we are doing
- Date modified: