Cambridge Bay, NU
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 2:00 PM MDT Sunday 21 September 2014
- Tonight, 21 September
- Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 3.
- Monday, 22 September
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
- Monday night, 22 September
- Snow. Amount 5 cm. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres late in the evening and overnight. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 near midnight then becoming east 40 gusting to 60. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
- Tuesday, 23 September
- Periods of snow or rain. Windy. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 24 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 25 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High plus 1.
- Friday, 26 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
- Saturday, 27 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High minus 2.
- Date modified: