Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Friday 31 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 31 October
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 19.
- SaturdaySaturday, 1 November
Periods of light snow ending near noon then cloudy. High minus 16.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 1 November
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 25.
- SundaySunday, 2 November
Sunny. High minus 19.
- MondayMonday, 3 November
Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 15.
- TuesdayTuesday, 4 November
Sunny. Low minus 24. High minus 18.
- WednesdayWednesday, 5 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 17.
- ThursdayThursday, 6 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 19. High minus 18.
- Date modified: