Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Today, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 10 March
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 8.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A few flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of freezing rain or snow. Windy. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 7. High plus 4.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Date modified: