Issued: 5:00 AM AST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Today, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers or flurries beginning late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming south 20 this morning. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 8 March
- A few rain showers or flurries changing to a few flurries and ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late this evening. Low minus 8.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 7.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High plus 1.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 6.
- Date modified: