* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- A few flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 3.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning near midnight. Snow mixed with ice pellets overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Windy. High 6.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 7. High minus 5.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 6.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Date modified: