New Glasgow, NS
- Observed at:
- Caribou Point
- 5:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Not observed
- 102.1 kPa
- NW 39 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. High plus 3.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning overnight. Fog patches before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 10.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High minus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Date modified: