New Glasgow, NS
- Observed at:
- Caribou Point
- 2:00 AM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Not observed
- 101.7 kPa
- S 32 gust 45 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Tonight, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning overnight. Fog patches before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight then becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 10.
- Friday night, 6 December
- Periods of rain changing to snow mixed with ice pellets before morning. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low zero.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Date modified: