New Glasgow, NS
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 5 except plus 1 along the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- Periods of rain or drizzle ending in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 9.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 3.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 7. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 6.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- Date modified: