New Glasgow, NS
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 27 August 2014
- Today, 27 August
- Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
- Tonight, 27 August
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of showers overnight. A few showers beginning before morning. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
- Thursday, 28 August
- A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon and evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23.
- Friday, 29 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 20.
- Saturday, 30 August
- Sunny. Low 12. High 23.
- Sunday, 31 August
- Cloudy. Low 14. High 25.
- Monday, 1 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 21.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 23.
- Date modified: