New Glasgow, NS
- Observed at:
- Caribou Point
- 3:00 AM ADT Sunday 20 April 2014
- Not observed
- 102.2 kPa
- NW 25 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Saturday 19 April 2014
- Tonight, 19 April
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
- Sunday night, 20 April
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 1.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 15.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Periods of rain. Low plus 5. High 7.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Showers. Low plus 5. High plus 5.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 1. High 8.
- Date modified: