Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Tonight, 2 September
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low 18.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers early in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 23.
- Wednesday night, 3 September
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
- Thursday, 4 September
- Sunny. High 25.
- Friday, 5 September
- Sunny. Low 14. High 29.
- Saturday, 6 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 22.
- Sunday, 7 September
- Rain. Low 13. High 20.
- Monday, 8 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 20.
- Date modified: