- ENE 5 km/h
- Observed at:
- Kentville AAFC
- 8:00 PM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
- Not observed
- 100.8 kPa
- ENE 5 km/h
Issued: 7:11 PM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Freezing rain or rain changing to rain at times heavy this evening. Risk of thundershowers this evening and after midnight. Rainfall amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
A few rain showers or drizzle changing to flurries late in the morning. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 18 December
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Cloudy. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Sunny. Low minus 4. High plus 2.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 1.
What we are doing
- Date modified: