Deer Lake, NL
Issued: 4:00 PM NDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 28.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 27 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 22.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Flurries. Low minus 8. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Low minus 4. High plus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 6.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 3.
- Date modified: