Deer Lake, NL
- Observed at:
- Deer Lake Airport
- 2:30 AM NST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Mostly Cloudy
- 99.9 kPa
- 24 km
- W 18 gust 28 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM NST Wednesday 4 December 2013
- Tonight, 4 December
- Rain showers or drizzle changing to flurries this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low zero.
- Thursday, 5 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near zero.
- Thursday night, 5 December
- Clearing in the evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 6.
- Friday, 6 December
- Flurries or rain showers. High plus 5.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: