Deer Lake, NL
Issued: 4:00 PM NST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 12.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Cloudy. Periods of snow or freezing rain beginning in the evening then changing to rain near midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening then southwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to 10 by morning.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Showers. Windy. High 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low plus 4. High 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Flurries. Low minus 4. High zero.
- Date modified: