Issued: 4:00 PM NST Monday 24 November 2014
- TonightMonday night, 24 November
Increasing cloudiness. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near midnight then changing to rain after midnight. Risk of freezing rain near midnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 13.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 25 November
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low minus 1. High plus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Flurries. Windy. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 2.
- Date modified: