- Observed at:
- Stephenville Airport
- 3:30 AM NDT Monday 22 September 2014
- Light Rainshower
- 101.2 kPa
- 19 km
- S 13 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM NDT Sunday 21 September 2014
Rainfall warning in effect
Wind warning in effect.
- Tonight, 21 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight then periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southeast 50 gusting to 80 overnight. Low 17.
- Monday, 22 September
- Rain at times heavy changing to a few showers in the afternoon. Amount 25 mm except 50 mm over higher terrain. Fog patches. Wind south 60 km/h gusting to 90 except gusting to 120 along parts of the coast. Wind becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High 21.
- Monday night, 22 September
- A few showers ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the evening. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low 14.
- Tuesday, 23 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
- Wednesday, 24 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 8.
- Thursday, 25 September
- Sunny. Low plus 5. High 16.
- Friday, 26 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 13.
- Saturday, 27 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 13.
- Date modified: