St. John's, NL
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:30 AM NDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Today, 9 March
- Snow ending early this morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 7 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 9 March
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
- Monday, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High plus 1.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Windy. Low zero. High 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Flurries. Low minus 1. High minus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Date modified: