St. John's, NL
Issued: 6:02 PM NDT Saturday 19 April 2014
Freezing drizzle advisory in effect.
- Tonight, 19 April
- Freezing drizzle or flurries. Fog dissipating after midnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 2.
- Sunday, 20 April
- A few flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Sunday night, 20 April
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
- Monday, 21 April
- Sunny. High plus 3.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 8.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 6.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 1. High plus 3.
- Friday, 25 April
- Rain showers or flurries. Windy. Low plus 2. High plus 3.
- Date modified: