St. John's, NL
- Observed at:
- St. John's Int'l Airport
- 12:30 PM NST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Light Snowshower
- 101.1 kPa
- 24 km
- W 26 gust 36 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM NST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along exposed areas of the coast. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 after midnight. Low minus 3.
- Friday, 6 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries. Windy. Low minus 5. High zero.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 3. High minus 3.
- Date modified: