Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:30 AM NST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Today, 8 December
- Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 50 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 5 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 8 December
- Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 7.
- Monday, 9 December
- Flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 8. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 6.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 9. High minus 6.
- Date modified: