Grand Falls, NB
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Today, 2 September
- Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with showers. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight, 2 September
- Rain. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Amount 20 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 23.
- Thursday, 4 September
- Sunny. Low 10. High 25.
- Friday, 5 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 28.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 17.
- Sunday, 7 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 18.
- Monday, 8 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 19.
- Date modified: