Grand Falls, NB
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Monday 9 December 2013
- Tonight, 9 December
- Periods of snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
- Tuesday night, 10 December
- Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low minus 16.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 18.
- Friday, 13 December
- Sunny. Low minus 21. High minus 16.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 12.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 10.
- Date modified: