Fundy (National Park), NB
- Observed at:
- Fundy Park (Alma)
- 9:00 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Rain changing to snow at times heavy in the evening then to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets after midnight. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 cm. Blowing snow after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 8.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Rain or freezing rain. High plus 2.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 10. High plus 4.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: