Fundy (National Park), NB
- Observed at:
- Fundy Park (Alma)
- 6:00 PM AST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- Not observed
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Tuesday 25 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightTuesday night, 25 November
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches along the coast this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Rain showers and flurries beginning in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 26 November
Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with ice pellets after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Low zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of snow. High plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 2.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy. Low minus 4. High 7.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 1.
- Date modified: