Fundy (National Park), NB
- Observed at:
- Fundy Park (Alma)
- 3:00 AM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Not observed
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Tonight, 5 December
- Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 8.
- Friday night, 6 December
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
- Sunday, 8 December
- Sunny. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Sunny. Low minus 2. High zero.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Date modified: