Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. Flurries ending early this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then snow mixed with rain. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy and blowing snow changing to ice pellets overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 20 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 50 gusting to 70 overnight. Low minus 8.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Freezing rain or snow. High zero.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 13. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Date modified: