- Observed at:
- Greater Moncton Int'l Airport
- 10:00 AM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 100.0 kPa
- 24 km
- SSE 18 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Today, 23 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning. Periods of rain beginning this afternoon. Fog patches. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 12 except 8 along parts of the coast.
- Tonight, 23 April
- Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low plus 4.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Rain changing to snow mixed with ice pellets in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Friday, 25 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 10.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 10.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High 10.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High 6.
- Date modified: