- Observed at:
- Greater Moncton Int'l Airport
- 3:00 AM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- 99.5 kPa
- 24 km
- E 24 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Tonight, 23 April
- Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming east 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low plus 4.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Periods of rain changing to snow near noon. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Thursday night, 24 April
- Snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
- Friday, 25 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 10.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High 10.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High 6.
- Date modified: