* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Mainly sunny. High zero.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then becoming south 20 gusting to 40. Temperature rising to 8 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High minus 2.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 6. High zero.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 8.
- Date modified: