- E 19 km/h
- Observed at:
- Greater Moncton Int'l Airport
- 3:00 PM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 101.4 kPa
- 24 km
- E 19 km/h
Issued: 11:20 AM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
Snowfall warning in effect
Rainfall warning in effect.
- TodayWednesday, 17 December
Cloudy. High zero.
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Cloudy. Periods of freezing rain beginning this evening then changing to rain at times heavy near midnight. Snow at times heavy over northwestern sections. Rainfall amount 20 to 30 mm except snowfall amount 15 cm over northwestern sections. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
What we are doing
- Date modified: