Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning this morning and ending this afternoon then 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High zero.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 8.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the afternoon. Snow with periods of rain late in the afternoon and early in the evening and with freezing rain late in the evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. High plus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Freezing rain or snow. Low minus 2. High zero.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 13. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Date modified: