Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Local blowing snow early this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 9.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the evening. Low minus 9.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 3.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 8. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 7.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Date modified: