* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning this afternoon then changing to freezing rain late this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. High minus 1.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Periods of freezing rain changing to rain this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming south 20 this evening. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain changing to a few flurries or rain showers late in the morning and ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 4.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 8.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 8.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 10.
- Date modified: